Interns will support cutting-edge integrated marketing strategies while learning fundamental marketing skills. You will be working in an incredibly fast-moving environment and have the opportunity to make valuable contributions. The ideal candidate must be a talented, curious, creative writer and multi-tasker with the insatiable desire to learn and grow in their role who enjoys working in an incredibly fast-paced environment.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Draft client communications, content for blogs, social media and press materials.
- Provide competitive research and analysis support.
- Support the team with writing press releases and creating media lists.
- Candidate must have an intermediate knowledge of Excel.
- Work with various databases.
- Providing unique ideas to the creative process.
- Conduct market research
- Monitor, analyze and report on the agency and client’s ongoing media relations efforts
- Self-starter and ‘always on and connected’ mindset
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Experience with media monitoring software tools including Trendkite and Cision
- Multi-tasker and strong organizational skills
- Desire to learn about new media tools and trends
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected]