Are you ready to take on the challenge of B2B social media marketing for an award-winning boutique agency? We are looking for a creative social media journalist ready to learn and bring their ideas to the table. Brand awareness and brand engagement is on the top of our list. You’ll not only assist in creating dynamic content but also participant in building the Media Frenzy Global brand.
What You’ll Do
- Support Marketing Account Manager to create, adapt and assist in the social strategy for LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube
- Create social media guidelines
- Keep an eye on our competitors and our client’s competitors, social platforms and trends
- Engage with industry groups, influencers and customers through social channels
- Build and research new campaigns to build company culture presence
- Analyze social media tactics and propose new ideas
Some Things We’d Like You To Know Already
- Knowledge of analytics software like Google Analytics, as well as in-app analytics for each social media platform.
- Experience with social media management systems like SharpSpring, HeyOrca or Hootsuite.
- Experience creating content for social media.
- Ability to write clearly and quickly, while adhering to MFG or clients voice and tone.
- A collaborative spirit and experience working with other team members.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with varying timelines and adapt on the fly
- Basic skills in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Video knowledge is a huge plus
- A rising Junior or Senior working towards a degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Able to work 2-3 days per week for the summer
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent time-management skills and understands how to prioritize work based on client needs
- Ability to multitask effectively and manage several projects simultaneously
- Accurate, detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
- A basic understanding of business and marketing strategy
- The confidence and ability to thrive in a goal-focused, fast-paced environment
- Successful team player who can collaborate with others
What You’ll Get From Us
- A hands-on experience from strategy creation to execution and analysis that will give you a full 360° view of social media with within an agency environment
- The opportunity to push your creativity and an open-door policy for new ideas
- To work with a high-energy and fast-paced team in full evolution
- Great working conditions, modern workspace and flexible hours (REMOTE WORKING DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC)
*Please note that this is a remote working position due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected]