A creative, proactive and ambitious Public Relations Account Manager is responsible for managing a maximum of 6 accounts. The individual is a talented writer, with established media and analyst relationships, a deep understanding of the changing media landscape, and a thorough working knowledge of all major social media channels and a passion for communication. They love to manage a team and inspire confidence and growth and recognize a leader is only as good as their team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Builds and maintains relationships with clients, through counsel, creative problem solving, idea generation, and high-level execution
- Day-to-day client contact and main responder to client
- Manage day-to-day goals and make assignments for the team
- Owner of delivering documents to the client on time and setting expectations
- Constantly ensuring that the teams are conducting proactive outreach
- Shows good judgment on when to involve PR Director in day-to-day issues
- High-level media outreach, building relationships with contacts at local, trade and business outlets
- Research, write, edit and present high-level materials, including communications plans, briefing materials, POVs, Q&A’s, and press materials
- Manage implementation of client programs and projects from concept to execution
- Drive successful media relations efforts on behalf of clients through key message development, media training, pitching compelling stories and building strong relationships with industry and national media and influencers
- Monitor, analyze and report on client/industry related news
- Commitment to employee development
If this sounds like you please submit your resume alongside writing and social media samples to [email protected].