The marketing intern will support innovative and disruptive integrated marketing strategies for global brands and must be comfortable working in an incredibly fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate must be a talented, curious and creative marketer and multi-tasker with the insatiable desire to learn and grow in their role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Draft client communications, content for marketing materials and social media
- Design creative and motion graphics through platforms such as Canva, Visme and Adobe to support the agency’s ongoing social media and marketing efforts
- Assist with advertising and marketing promotional activities including social media, email, website and event planning/management
- Contribute to the agency’s earned and paid digital marketing strategies
- Work across various digital marketing databases
- Monitor, analyze and report on the agency’s ongoing digital marketing efforts
- Provide competitive research and analysis support across the agency and its marketing clients
- Help with the collection and creation of quantitative and qualitative data for client marketing campaigns.
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Job Type: Internship
- Agency/Internship: 1 year (Preferred)