We have been reminded lately that business is the circulatory system of society. After our personal relations, our definition of “normal life” revolves around the work we do and the things we buy. So we hunger to get back to those things.
These are unusual times. Now is not a time for business as usual. But it is a time for business.
Here are some tools that will help:
- The COVID Communications Playbook
[DOWNLOAD] A look ahead at how you can manage your business communications to accelerate your rebound
- The Media Frenzy Global/Arlington Research U.S. COVID Communications Report
[DOWNLOAD] Summary findings from a survey of 2500 U.S. consumers, conducted May/June 2020
- Planning Your COVID Communications
[DOWNLOAD] A decision tree infographic to help guide your communications planning process
- What Social Distancing Means For Social Media
An insightful blog post with great pointers on how and when to post
- What PR Professionals Must Change In Light of COVID-19
Valuable perspective on how to engage the media moving forward
- The COVID-19 Catalyst For Digital Marketing
The pandemic is forcing digital marketers to up their game. Here are some ways to do just that.
- 7 Tips For Taking Your In-Person Event Virtual
A handy checklist to help assure your online events are more successful
- How PR Can Help During A Pandemic
The not-so-obvious virtues of maintaining your company’s profile during COVID-19