B2B MARKETING AGENCY SEEKS TO ENHANCE ITS STATUS AS A B2B MARKETING LEADER AFTER RAPID U.S. EXPANSION
Founded in 2002, UK-based agency, The Marketing Practice (TMP), is a global B2B marketing leader specializing in brand activation, account-based marketing, and demand generation. The company experienced rapid growth from 2021 to 2022, including the acquisition of five agencies over 18 months across the USA, U.K., and APAC to become one of the largest global B2B tech agencies. As TMP expanded its U.S. footprint, they needed to tell their story and increase brand awareness in the market. The brand sought an agency specializing in innovative storytelling, with strong trade and business media relationships. TMP partnered with Frenzy to strategically build momentum and demand among B2B marketing leaders in need of full-funnel acceleration.
The Marketing Practice faced several unique challenges that called for strategic PR efforts:
- Relatively unknown in the U.S., they faced fierce competition from well-established B2B marketing and ad agencies with a long-standing presence.
- Through rapid expansion, TMP found themselves with an influx of capabilities and experts, but needed a unified message to take to market with nuances for different industries.
- TMP needed to effectively communicate their position as a fullfunnel marketing agency with integrated skills, fusing the best in data, technology and creativity to support the entire customer journey.
Frenzy developed and executed a PR plan to position TMP as a credible voice in B2B marketing with experience driving measurable results for the world’s largest brands. The plan contained multiple pillars to support their business needs:
- Develop a strategic thought-leadership approach to showcase technical expertise within account-based marketing, demand generation, channel marketing, branding and media in national and trade outlets.
- Create an integrated paid and earned media strategy to increase awareness and consideration across multiple industries. Amplify existing marketing efforts to tell cohesive stories in parallel, to highlight consistent relationships with top brands.
- Achieve public recognition as one of the fastest-growing B2B marketing providers specializing in technology and consulting.
The success of this strategy resonated across media, including marketing and advertising trade publications, digital tech outlets, and top-tier national titles.
5M estimated real impressions valued at $1.85M based on industry benchmarks
27 published pieces
9 in tier-1 trade publications
80M total UVM
2 PRESS RELEASES
1100+ clicks to website
214 syndicated posts
120M total UVM
AMERICAN BUSINESS AWARDS
2023 Silver Stevie Award Winner
for Achievement in Growth
ADAGE PARTNER CONTENT
26% above publication benchmark